Thursday, May 31, 2007

of writing blogs n reservation

Generally the topic i write on is not spontaneous but decided by the top news stories / happenings of the previous day.
whichever story moves me becomes the next post ... ofcourse the content is purely spontaneous and my own creation ...

so may be reader (supposing some one does turns up on my blog, and actually reads it ) can identify with previous days major headlines or happenings just by redaing the posts ... of course there are times when i write about things i hate, which shows how my mood was that day ...

or the post titled 'of marriages', which tells the reader that many of my friends are getting married ...

so my blog tells the reader bout my mood, which news affected me and my life and what i think about all these .. which pretty much is the purpose of bloging .. so mission sucessfull,

Also starting today shall put in "this day last year "or TDLY and try to remember what i did last year on the same day ...

TDLY 31 May - 3rd day of induction at TCS, met one of the VPs or fought Ritu Anand for compensation .....

No comments: