Monday, June 11, 2007

of my favourties

i have always used this blog as a medium to vent out my anger and frustation but here is something possitive ... my favourites ....

1. being with Friends and family : it has taken me a while to accpet but the fact is that i am an emotional person who always want to be with his family and friends ...
2. FRIENDS - the televison series: I am a fanatic .. absolutely crazy for the soeries.. the main reason i love it is that each character is so well sketeched out that you can actually predict what his/her reaction to that situation will be ... add to that loads of humur and you have th perfect recipe which EK will nere have :)
3. Food - food is something which cheers me up whenever i am low .. i use food as stress buster, timpeass, mood lifter, pick up line what not
4. Sleep- i can just sleep endlessly hours after hours , in hot blazing condition with just a fan, and all that to attain the state of nirvana:).... i can sleep over any of my problems and wake up all fresh n raring to go ......
5. spending time with neha... latest addition ....but the best one ;)

No comments: